Sunday, January 17, 2010

FUCK IT



Fuck It!!!!


You know Tramaine Jamar Nick Has been a very generous person for a long time. I have always given my all and always been forgiving since 2010 has hit I have began to realize that I have developed a certain way of life called fuck it.


When you begin this evolution you start t not care about shit and become an asshole a lot more I right now my quote is “I don’t care that’s me, so go outside and play go fuck yourself.
Sometimes I asked myself how did I become this way so easily and here are some of the things that go through my mind.


1. When you forgive a person for abusing your trust and kindness but they turn around and do it over and over and don’t try to change its time to say “fuck it swerve bitch.”
2. Why am I such an asshole now hmmm.. I don’t know, maybe its because people don’t appreciate my kind personality so “Fuck IT.”


3. I hate it when I easily trust a person and I get no respect or appreciation so “ Fuck IT.”
4. If you fucking lie to me more then once and then act like you don’t give a shit about it guess what time for me to say “FUCK YOU!”


On a end note I will say this I am very close to my completing my stage of “Fuck IT” but for anyone that cares at least a little bit it is not too late to gain everything back you once had but it IS NOT I say again IS NOT an easy task. And if you give up then I will say “FUCK YOU” because obviously you didn’t give a shit in the first place.


That is all!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment